Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 9 - skiing snapshots
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 20:55:21 +0100

Winter in Switzerland means of course that everyone heads for the
slopes, along with a few thousand of one's closest friends. Since moving
here, my wife and children have taken to the sport with a vengence. I,
on the other hand, have decided after a few tries that I much prefer to
sit in the restaurant drinking Jägertee or roaming the area with my
cameras. So, here are two shots from last week. First, my daughter
whining about having to carry her skis (as opposed to just handing them
to daddy...):

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_9.jpg

The alternate is a landscape with a human element:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_9alt1.jpg

Both shots taken with Leica M6, 50mm Summilux, on Kodachrome 64.

The complete PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2002.htm

and comments and critique are always welcome.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland