Subject: Re: [Leica] International warranty
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:08:05 EST

bcaldwell51@earthlink.net writes:

> The Passport warranty does NOT cover you if
>  ANYTHING goes happens. You are not covered in the cases of fire, theft, or
>  any loss in which you cannot recover the part of the camera or lens bearing
>  the serial number.

Sorry, Bryan is of course correct. Since I have always had either homeowner's
or apartment dweller's insurance policy covering against fire and theft loss,
I was thinking only of functional problems or a damaged camera/lens from a
drop or other physical calamity. Am I wrong in thinking that most Leica
owners have insurance coverage against fire and theft?

Seth            LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> ([Leica] Removing lens coating)