Subject: Re: [Leica] Its about ponds - was: VERY FUNNY LUG related story...
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 07:24:07 -0500

Adam - I never really thought of it this way but your right.  I have been
dealing with a dealer who I have actually never been to his store but I've
been to his house several times!!  I need to be amazed at the small things
in life.

Now where's Henry Posner's phone number ( B and H) need to call him to find
out what time dinner is  :)  [Flame retardant: from his participation on the
Nikon forum he seems nice enough that if I weren't so obnoxious he might
actually have me to his house]

ernie

 Give me a good,

- -- http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka