Subject: RE: [Leica] Photoshop 7
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:31:00 -0500

Don - thanks for the info.  Somewhere last week I could've sworn I saw that
Adobe was allowing the $149 upgrade ONLY if you had PS 6.0 but now I can't
find that statement.  All I can find is that you need 'a prior version' of
PS. I am still not 100% sure if they mean
1) A prior verion

or

2) THE prior version

I'm hoping its #1 as I have PS 5.5