Subject: [Leica] To harden or not to harden...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:39:32 -0700

I use Tri-X and, assuming that it is an old emulsion, I have been using the
rapid fix with hardener. However they have modified Tri-X several times in
the past, and again just recently, so is it still an old emulsion? Should I
still use a fixer with hardener?

No problems with the negs but the smell is yucky,

John Collier