Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:22:05 -0600

Perhaps that is the lesson I need to learn the most from this shot... shoot more
film in situations like this.  Thanks Joe.  /matt
"I would have taken a series of photos to insure that indeed he crossed the walk
running and continued running..."

Replies: Reply from "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com> ([Leica] New website - please tell me what you think)
Reply from nippotam@freesurf.fr ([none])
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch)