Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch
From: Matt Kollasch <>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:58:15 -0600

I have to agree Ted... I told a friend just that when I showed the shot to him
as I sent it to the LUG...  I will stalk this patch of the woods again and come
back with something "in step."  However, being a step behind is nothing new to
me :-)  THANKS for the comments, Ted.   Live and learn. /matt

Ted Grant wrote:

> Matt Kollasch wrote & showed..............
> ><<<<<
> Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> One step more and the picture was made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> That's all it would've taken to go from, "Oh well he missed it, to........
> damn he's good, right on the mark of the moment!"
> Exposure, angle, and the other good things one can say about this shot are
> down the tube! A split second later, one more stride, step, whatever and the
> subject would've been right on the mark!
> And in this case silver or bronze medals don't count either as you blew the
> gold big time!
> Hey, but that's life and you maybe able to save face yet, as you were on the
> right track, go re-shoot the same location and make believers of us all. :-)
> ted

Message from Ted Grant <> (Re: [Leica] PAW 9 - Matt Kollasch)