Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:02:45 -0600

> Woah, there.  Just being "only a Leica enthusiast" doesn't get him
> pre-released cameras one year in advance.  I believe it's naive to believe
> he isn't biased...very biased.

Perhaps, but not blinded. He gives very positive reviews to most of the
Voigtlander-Cosina products - ranking many of them ahead of the
last-generation Leicas, and as I recall had good things to say about the
Konica Hexar RF (aside from that focus issue that I still don't understand -
seems it varies from model to model).