Subject: Re: [Leica] Basic light meter recommendation?
From: "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:01:05 -0600

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I kind of assumed that you needed
one of the good spot meters, which accounts for the high cost.

The Luna-Pro Digital looks like it should be a winner. Just how wide is the
metering pattern, give or take (I didn't see any kind of number on the
Gossen site)? I'm used to my Canon Elan 7E in evaluative or partial (~10%).

Message from Chandos <cmbrow@wm.edu> (RE: [Leica] Basic light meter recommendation?)