Subject: Re: OFF-LIST - NOT FOR QUOTATION OR REPOSTING IN ANY FORM RE: [Leica] DR. BLACKTAPE WOULD LIKE TO RAISE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS QUESTION REGARDING ERWIN PUTTS' "REVIEW OF THE NEW M7...
From: "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:35:44 -0600

> I am Dr. Blacktape. My name is B. D. Colen. I use three M6s
professionally,
> along with a pair of Nikon F100s. I teach documentary
> photography/photojournalism at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> (MIT). I was a print journalist for 23 years and won a Pulitzer Prize for
> reporting. Is that enough about who I am?

Yeah, but what I really want to know... is Noam Chomsky a nice guy?

In reply to: Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (OFF-LIST - NOT FOR QUOTATION OR REPOSTING IN ANY FORM RE: [Leica] DR. BLACKTAPE WOULD LIKE TO RAISE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS QUESTION REGARDING ERWIN PUTTS' "REVIEW OF THE NEW M7...)