Subject: Re: [Leica] price of a 280 2.8 APO Telyt-R
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:25:53 -0500

I'm guessing that this is the first version of this lens with the palm grip
and the fitted case?? Yes?? Do you have the 1.4 extender in the kit??
Have seen these go on "E" bay for 2300 up to 4100.
Remember that it (the sale) has a lot to do with timing-right person with
the need/want and the cash. What are you asking for the unit?
If it is the modular system lens then that is a different cat and prices
I've seen are up to 8-10,000 for it.
Cheers Wilber