Subject: Re: [Leica] monitors
From: Wilfred VonDauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:39:40 -0700

Brian Reid wrote:

> I have on my desk at home three monitors: an Apple Studio Display, an SGI LCD
> monitor, and a Sony Trinitron. The Apple is the best (brightest, truest
> colors, best contrast, etc) and the Trinitron is the worst.
>
> I've never had any trouble setting up Macs with dual monitors. It just works.

I have two Apple flat screen monitors, the 15 and 17 inch versions, and my
experience echoes Brian's.  The NEC flat pannel (that one is on a wintel
box) is not bad either, but I'd give the clear adge to the Apple products at
this time.

CRTs all appear relatively unsharp to me at this point.

Will von Dauster