Subject: Re: [Leica] Afghanistan Pix
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:00:48 -0500

I very much like your pictures.  Thank you.  Besides your good eye for what
belongs in a picture, one of the other things I admire is the somewhat
subdued color palette, which seems to complement your subject matter.  Is
that a function of the film or an effect that you consciously created?
Whichever, I really enjoyed the "show".

Julian