Subject: [none]
From: Julian Topley <julian.topley@usa.net>
Date: 5 Nov 2001 21:33:36 EST

As a chrome body M6 owner I am somewhat disappointed to find that several
lenses are only available in a black anodised finish, namely the Summicron 28
ASPH, Summicron APO ASPH 90, the Summilux 75 and the Notilux.

Does anyone know if Leica plan to produce any of these lenses in chrome or is
it a question of economics?  I have been planning on a Summicron 28 purchase
for a while now and it looks like my choice will be limited to black anodised
only.

Julian