Subject: [none]
From: "Simon Wong" <drsimonwong@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:01:58 +0000

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 18:46:07 -0700
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] D3200
on 10/27/01 5:36 PM, Simon Wong at drsimonwong@hotmail.com thoughtfully
wrote:

>Delta 3200
>
>Kodak Xtol 1:1
>
>12m/75F EI 1250               “real” speed, normal contrast.
>15m/75F EI 1600-2000       slight push, but considered as “sweet spot”.
>                                           gamma a little higher, about one
>paper grade.
>
>Kodak Xtol 1:2
>
>17m/75F EI 1600-2000
>20m/75F EI 3200                 edge of “high” quality .

Thanks for posting these.

I haven't been very happy with Delta 3200 at 1600 by the mfr recommendations
in full strength XTOL so I'll be givingg the 1:2 dilution a try.

I'm curious about the temp of 75F. Normally all my chemistry is at or about
68 - esp in the winter. Any idea of times for that temp range?

Thank you very much for posting these

Adam

Adam

I got these off postings from an old hand called John Hicks. He posts
regularly on photo.net and is the expert on film and it's develpment and
printing.

Personally I don't do any B+W, but compiled this as it seemed useful.

Simon