Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: With XP-2, why develop B/W?
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:05:14 -0500

Thanks to all who replied to my question in the subject line.  The summation
is for those times when one wants: a) higher speed, b) greater sharpness, c)
better quality control than lab offers, d) less cost, e) better longevity,
f) contrast control, g) different grain effect.  Lots to think about and
probably enough to make me order those 20 brown bottles for the Xtol :)

Thanks again..........Julian