Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: A Joke ! NEW TWIST! ;-)
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:49:10 EST

In a message dated 2/15/02 12:20:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

> Now that's what I call a devoted hockey fan! :-) And I do believe New York
>  beat Vancouver Canucks for the 1994 Stanley Cup, which inturn created some
>  pretty wild rioting in the streets of Vancouver. :-(

It was indeed 1994 and the Canucks and Ted, as the seconds ticked down at the
end of the seventh game and Pavel (or was it Patek?) Bure was trying
desperately to get the equalizer, I must tell you that my throat got very
very tight and the eyes a bit damp.

Seth     LaK 9