Subject: [Leica] FS: 35/2 Summicron ASPH LTM
From: Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:51:56 -0500 (EST)

35/2 Summicron ASPH in screw-mount

I recently got this from LUGger Henry Chu but since then I've decided to
more or less permamently mount a 15/4.5 on my IIIf instead.  Barely used
by either of us and the condition shows it.  $1265 plus shipping.  Comes
with caps, hood, case, box, papers.

And while I'm at it: since I've already lost my 15/4.5 viewfinder (it was
a little loose in the Voigtlander double-shoe) does anyone have one for
sale?  User or even ugly condition is okay.

- --Andrew