Subject: RE: [Leica] Foveon Chip
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:34:14 -0500

Actually, I do use the Sigma 20 1.8 for film and it is surprisingly good -
no, it's not an M 21 ASPH - but what is? - and it is 1.5 stops faster.
(Built like an oatmeal box, though.;-))

Obviously, I'd like to see prints produce using this chip. And, obviously,
the jury hasn't even been seated in the box yet, let alone gone out to
deliberate. But at first blush, it's pretty impressive.

B. D.

Oh - and I know that you're open minded about digital. ;-)