Subject: RE: [Leica] APS out ?
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 22:44:03 +0100

<In my opinion, introducing digital into the M would be "unnatural" for that
<system. The M wouldn't be the M any more.

<Digital seems like the logical next step for reflex, however.

Pascal

Would you be please extend and clear a little more this opinion as I have
not got the idea. I use, more and more, a SRL digital but I should like to
have a digital rangefinder body for my M lenses just in case the CCD, or any
other  kind of captor, could be at the lens quality level. Don't call it
M...

Kind regards

Felix