Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT: Peli cases for M6 kit
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:54:59 -0400

Simon:

I use a Pelican case all the time.  I fit most of the camera gear into it
and then lock it shut using plastic wire ties.  I carry a camera and lenses
on the plane with me too.  With bringing both M and R, checking the
majority of the gear is the only way to go.  It would be even worse now
with the improved security.  They want to see inside each camera and lens
you carry on.

Regards,

Robert