Subject: Re: [Leica]OT P******g Pyrenees
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:01:52 -0400

Lea:

I knew the Border Collies were up at or near the top, but couldn't remember
the breeds name.  The smart ones were all work dogs, including the Standard
Poodle.  I have heard that Border Collies are a bit too high energy of a
dog to have as a pet.  Some times it pays to have a dumber dog that just
likes to sleep.

Our family dog happens to be a Labrador Retriever.  She loves to swim year
round.  She will swim in the ocean even when the outside temperture is ten
degrees below zero.  We asked the vet if the cold hurt them, and she said
it didn't seem to bother them.

Regards,

Robert