Subject: Re: [Leica]OT Pyrenees und andere Hunde
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:46:21 -0600

Yeah, my neighbor's "smart" border collie attempted to herd my wife's
Honda, The dog nipped at the wheels, and got thrown for a loop.  I
think it lost several IQ points in that encounter.
Costs:
Honda body work,  $300
Vet bill,  $50.  No injuries to the dog

I vote for Chocolate Labs. http://www.sonc.com/coco.htm

 Coco gets my paper from the yard every morning, no matter the
weather.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com