Subject: Re: [Leica] Trip to Paris
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 14:29:47 -0800

Steve Unsworth wrote: :-)

>>> Let me tell you Mr Grant that it was bright and sunny at the weekend,
and
> how anyone from the frozen north can complain about winter is quite beyond
> me :-)
>
> The other _major_ advantage of coming at this time of year is that there
are
> fewer tourists getting in the way :-)<<<

Hi Steve,
I just figured Paris would be cold and miserable in February or maybe damp
and miserable ;-) and I suppose that's due to the many times I've been there
during umpteen years, it's always spring, summer or fall. And the weather
has always been picture taking smashing. :-)

So I couldn't imagine it would be "picture taking smashing" in February.
Part of my winter syndrome. :-)

I may be from the frozen north country Canada, however, where I live on an
island off the west coast in the Pacific Ocean at the moment we have flowers
in the garden, grass is greener than in summer and so far we've had a
sprinkling of snow a few weeks ago which lasted all of about 2 hours and
that my friend was "winter in this frozen north."  ;-)

>>The other _major_ advantage of coming at this time of year is that there
are
> fewer tourists getting in the way :-)<<<

That my friend is a major bonus without question. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Trip to Paris)