Subject: Re: [Leica] leica repair nightmare
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:21:03 -0800

At 6:39 PM -0500 1/31/02, Dan Post wrote:
>Kyle-
>I'd check the statutes in your state for the elements of "Justifiable
>Homicide"... As the Good Ole Boys down t' th' store usta say... "He needs
>killin'..."    :o)
>Dan ( Ommmmmmm, Ommmmmm, Ommmmanae padmae, Ommmmmmmm) Post

This sounds like it could become part of a thread that's on the
Medium Format list right now; the discussion there is about whether
to carry a big knife or what gun as a camera accessory. Maybe some
small explosives in a not-loved-anymore-Holga that you send in for
repair to the same people. Ah well, better no violence. Still, it's
the thought that counts.

Sorry to hear your story, Kyle. Hope you get some satisfaction (and
your equipment) in the near future.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design