Subject: [Leica] pushing, shoving, and pulling (was: corrected curves for Sharise/photo.net)
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:56:01 -0600

Pablo:

>I'd prefer you to push any 400 ASA film up to 1600 with better results.
>Try it! then tell us what you think.

I have better shadow details shooting Neopan 1600 exposed at 1600 than
Neopan 400 exposed at 1600.  Since increased development time isn't really
going to affect the shadows much, I don't see how any amount of pushing is
going to overcome that.

I love the tones of *both* Neopan 1600 and Neopan 400.  I'm not seeing a
great difference in the tones between the two.

Eric

Message from Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] corrected curves for Sharise/photo.net)