Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW now every week, Don Dory
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:55:54 -0600

Don:

>The first image is in a Starbucks in Buckhead.
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=543674

My only complaint is it looks like the woman is studying a blank piece of
paper.  I'd also crop from the left so that the distorted man's head isn't
included.

>The second image was taken a little later in the day.  Sharise is a
>wonderful young lady who is always full of good cheer and a positive outlook
>on life.
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=543681

Sharise's head is too distorted for my tastes.

>The third image is back at the OK Cafe.
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=543688

This is my favorite of the bunch.  I'm guessing you cropped this since I
don't see distortion at the edges.  Nice one!

Eric