Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: starbucks situation NOW: Yellowknife Leica store! ;-)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:59:53 -0700

Actually it's warmed up slightly the last day or two... comparatively
speaking!

We had some fun with my little one the other day - it was about -40
something c, so we decided to try blowing bubbles outside. Neato - they
freeze in the air just after you blow them, slowly fall to the ground and
stay there. Some were still there the next morning!

What's Sandy shooting? There ain't much daylight in Inuvik this time of
year - I think the sun only came up about a week ago...  I doubt she'll stop
over in Yellowknife on the way down unless the plane breaks.... but she can
always give us a call.

About the store - yep lots of diamond folks up here... Actually, lots of
Japanese tourists for the Aurora - ran into one distinguished Japanese
gentleman on Saturday with an R8 and zoom

Tim