Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Starbucks and Misinformation (severely OT)
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:34:12 -0700

I doubt it can have been much of a boycott/movement against Starbucks by the
gay community, as it doesn't seem to show up in an web or database search.

The only things that does tend to show up are gay protesters meeting up in
Starbucks before they head off to boycott someone else..., or Starbucks
pro-gay employment and benefits package...

tim a