Subject: [Leica] Deja vu or me? :-(
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:02:27 -0800

Hi folks,
Either I'm having a hell of an attack of deja vu posts or I'm losing it
completely.

It appears interspersed through what I believe to be today's posts, I'm
getting posts from weeks ago? I mean it's weird and I'm not making this up.

it's looking at PAW images as though they were posted from today and I know
bloody well I've read the text before from a week ago. As well as plain text
posts that have to be at least a week or two past.

By any chance is anyone else having this experience or maybe it's finally
happened, I've died and haven't been called yet! ;-) Or this is part of my
life flashing before me. :-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant