Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant going to the Olympics?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:35:04 -0800

Robert Stevens wrote:
>>> I noticed in one of your posts this week that you said you bought a
400mm APO-Telyt modular along with the 560mm module.  Does this mean you're
getting the big glass to shoot the Winter Olympics next month?<<<

Hi Robert,
Nope and the post about the gear and a few other things was a tongue in
cheek about dealing with a wife "if she found out the photog had popped for
long glass and I think it was a couple of TTL M's."

Sorry to disappoint you.

But I don't do snow anymore, so the winter Olympics are out! nada! Never,
unless held in July! ;-) Even if Vancouver got snow clobbered over the
weekend, we on balmy Vancouver Island only had an inch and that's gone. :-)

Although it's cold.......... like -2 to-night. ;-) Damn going to kill me
flowers! :-) Hopefully that'll be our winter for the year.

As the next few days, there are going to be some very heavy duty
anti-government demonstrations here and I'm covering them. Should be lots of
action so that'll help keep me warm. :-) And the M6's busy along with a
couple of long R lenses on the R8's.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant