Subject: [Leica] Neal's Week 5
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:18:28 -0500

Week 5 is up. This week was shot with my M6 on Kodak Plus X Developed in Xtol. This is the first time that I have used this developer, I've been a D76 and
Rhodinal man, but I like the Xtol.
The prime shot of the week is of Robbie an emigrant from Slovinia. Robbie works as a auto body repairman, he has that same look of determination to make a
better life for himself as those pictures from Ellis Island around the turn of the 20th century.
This weeks alternate is a study in geometric shapes.  This long bench (about 25' long) sits in front of the Ringoes NJ railroad station. The station and the bench
are both Victorian era, around 1880.
Take a look and tell me what you think, while you're there check out some of the other albums on the site at, <>

Neal F

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <> (Re: [Leica] Neal's Week 5)
Reply from "Eric" <> ([Leica] Re: Neal's Week 5)