Subject: [Leica] posting PAW comments
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:00:15 -0500

Perhaps it would be a good idea to post non-instructional PAW comments off list to the individual photographer, ie "nice shots", "thanks for sharing", "good
pics", etc. Comments that have a particular criticism or suggestion for improving the shot could be made to the list. Also reaction to criticism should be made off
list. This would cut down on the PAW traffic. Also be sure to tag the subject with "PAW" so that it can be filtered, not just say "Week #5 is up", but "PAW
week #5 is up". I've been guilty of this in the past and will change in the future. My $.02 worth!
Neal F