Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M f2/35mm Summicron pre-asph
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:02:04 +0000

Hi,

I also own that lens. When I bought it I noticed that the focussing ring was
more tight than the one of my 35lux asph. On the other hand the diaph ring
was more smooth. I suspect that the 35wf2 cas not really used by the
previous owner and was in need of exercise. Now it is ok
Exercise the lens for a while and if the problem persists send it to CLA.

Hope it helps, logan