Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M f2/35mm Summicron pre-asph
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:53:36 -0700

I have not noticed any answers to your question so where the wise tarry, let
a fool rush in. I had a 35/2 pre-asph and did not notice that the focus was
particularly stiff. First I would sit in front of your TV and, while
watching something or other, move the focus ring back and forth through its
travel one kajillion times. If it is still stiff, send it in for a CLA.

John Collier