Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:11:46 -0800

"J. Gilbert Plantinga" wrote:

> on 1/23/02 2:08 PM, George Lottermoser at imagist@concentric.net wrote:
>
> > Please consider that taking on the PAW challenge takes a good
> > deal of discipline. To actually add the additional difficulty of
> > posting on a specific day sounds very difficult indeed.
>
> Tough. I posted all 52 of my PAW 2001 photos on Mondays. It was part of the
> discipline. With the exception of a few very valuable comments by Ted and BD
> most of the critique came to me by private email. I put a mailto: link on
> every page.
>
> As it stands right now I look at every PAW image posted. But I'm starting to
> delete ALL of the critique. Most of it seems to consist of you shoulda'
> woulda' coulda' crop this, etc. I especially resent those who systematically
> critique EVERY photo and also those who fail to leave the original link in
> the message.
>
> Gilbert
> To paraphrase Kyle, "Keep hitting that delete key, it'll come unstuck."
>
> --

A big ME TOO on this idea of Gilbert's for me!! (I'm not snipping his
post at all this time because i feel it needs to be intact somehow)

You see all this feed back but you cant plug into it yourself finally
because no one left the URL on.
IT'S WEIRD!

big rule: Not criticisms with out representation. URL's' must stay so we
can easily check to see what the heck is being talked about.

I just today could NOT FIND BD's pic.

I thought my "No Me too's" idea was smart but this idea is smarter!

Gilbert wins first prize!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com