Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:29:56 -0500

on 1/23/02 2:08 PM, George Lottermoser at imagist@concentric.net wrote:

> Please consider that taking on the PAW challenge takes a good
> deal of discipline. To actually add the additional difficulty of
> posting on a specific day sounds very difficult indeed.

Tough. I posted all 52 of my PAW 2001 photos on Mondays. It was part of the
discipline. With the exception of a few very valuable comments by Ted and BD
most of the critique came to me by private email. I put a mailto: link on
every page.

As it stands right now I look at every PAW image posted. But I'm starting to
delete ALL of the critique. Most of it seems to consist of you shoulda'
woulda' coulda' crop this, etc. I especially resent those who systematically
critique EVERY photo and also those who fail to leave the original link in
the message.

Gilbert
To paraphrase Kyle, "Keep hitting that delete key, it'll come unstuck."

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)