Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:33:15 -0800

I think if we get sick of paws we do like i do which can easily be done
with Netscape.
We delete them all in a stroke.

But sometimes we feel like seeing results instead of mere words.
Then i look at the paws and not so much the non paws.

I say make them Fridays or Mondays.

Let the conversion on them linger throughout the week and peter out naturally.
We can filter it if it really drives some of us crazy.

Space permitting if this is Brianly possible.

Perhaps we need to get Brian a bigger hard drive?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)