Subject: RE: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:37:24 -0600

My solution to the part of the problem that I was causing is that I no
longer send PAW announcements to the LEG or LUG, and I have been perusing
the PAWs by simply using the link page for them. There are about 50 people
doing PAWs now, and that generates a large number of responses.
Furthermore, many of my images have been taken with Konica, Canon, and
Bessa lenses, which has led to some irritation among Leica aficionados.

I don't mind the large amounts of PAW email, but some of the threads take
on a life of their own, and continue for days (subject line unchanged)
while talking about topics unrelated to the original PAW.

I do have to admit that I've unsubscribed to just about everything except
the LUG and SP.

Jeffery Smith