Subject: RE: [Leica] Success crisis
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:42:38 -0600

bdcolen@earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)1/23/0212:00 PM

> when
> they never seemed to be overwhelmed by the interminable
discussions of
> markings on 70-year-old camera bodies, choices in camera bags,
Ted's
> underwear, brands of Scotch, the derivation of the term Red
Neck, fountain
> pens, Mephisto shoes, Tilley hats. It's really quite
mind-boggling.

Agreed. So why don't we have a "break-out list" for everything
that doesn't relate to Using Leica equipment [LUG OT]? That would
also to much to cut down on the overwhelming traffic. (although
I'm still hoping that Kyle will find me pair of $10 size 10.5 or
euro 44 mephistos in his resale shop ;)

George