Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:25:58 -0700

Hi Lea,

When I read your fist two lines I rather interpret then as a argument in
favour of posting PAW notices on the LUG and PAW critiques on a separate
PAW Critique List. Brian's original note suggested the large increase in
PAW critiques is overwhelming the list and that a critique list may be
necessary.

Why not continue subscribing to the LUG (which will include PAW
announcements) and not subscribe to the PAW Critique list?

Regards,

Greg