Subject: Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:41:53 -0800

> I don't know of anything other than Emac's RMAIL that will undigestify a
> digest mailing, do you?

The mail client that I am using to type this message (Mulberry) can
undigestify a digest mailing. Back when I used Eudora, it could do it too.

Mulberry can actually handle, according to its documenation, recurisve
digests. In other words, if one message in a digest is in fact another
digest, it can deal with that. I think that's deranged; anybody who would
make a recursive digest needs to be disciplined.

Actually, as I look at the Mulberry documentation, I see that it is capable
of creating digests as well as reading them. Maybe I should create a digest
with Mulberry and look at it and see what format it is in.

Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)
Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)
Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)