Subject: Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:00:00 -0800

If anybody can give me an example of a digested mailing list that behaves
better in substandard software like Outlook or Outlook Express, I'll be
happy to switch the digest to that format. It seems the current format
isn't helping very many people. The current format of the digest is just
what majordomo produces out of the box, but it shouldn't be too hard to
change it to produce another format. I just need to know what that format
is. The best way for me to find out is to see an example of something that
works the way people like.

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)
Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)