Subject: Re: [Leica] Proper Peanut butter??
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:16:43 -0800

> I was raised on "real" peanut butter.  When I moved out from my parents'
> house, thirty-three years or so back, I discovered "Skippy and Jiff" and
> have never looked back.

I concur. I was raised on Collegedale peanut butter, bought at health food
stores. Now that I am an adult I buy Skippy Super Chunk and would only use
"real" peanut butter to thicken the transmission fluid in a car I was about
to sell to an in-law.

Damn, this is so far off topic that I can't even SEE Solms from here. Gotta
love it.

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Proper Peanut butter??)
Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Proper Peanut butter??)