Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 3 - SlideOne
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 04:30:45 -0600

John:

>http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week03.02.html

Doesn't do much for me.  The lady looks weird in midstep.  Looks *too*
intentional with where the lady is in respect to the building.  Can't really
tell what the building is or where the lady is going.  It doesn't tell a
story.

>http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week03alt.02.html

I like.  The footprints would be easy enough to remove.  :)  I'd like to see
different angles.  Maybe from shooting higher up and angled down so you
there's less building in the background, but the bar attached to the swings
is included.  Right now, the chains just go off into nothing.  Which isn't
necessarily bad.  I'd just like to see a less busy background.

Eric