Subject: [Leica] Re: Nathan's PAW week 3: US imperialism in Germany
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:40:07 -0600

Nathan:

>Thanks! Others have also commented that the people should be done away
>with, but I felt that they were needed to add a sense of scale. Maybe I
>should reconsider...

There's something wrong with the way the people are.  I don't know quite
what it is, but it's not balanced.  Probably the people provide an interest
point.  They're different from the carts.  But out of focus.  Maybe if they
were in focus and the front carts weren't, that would provide more balance.

I like the idea of having people there.  Without the people, it would just
be an abstract.

I also like Adam's idea of using the left lower quadrant of your landscape.
That could be fun to play with.

Eric

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 3: US imperialism in Germany)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 3: US imperialism in Germany)