Subject: Re: [Leica] My Leica...Bad Experience!
From: "fs" <frank.shaw@balcab.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:24:08 +0100

With some companies it doesn't pay to ask - you must tell them what to do.
Depending on where you live or bought the camera, your camera clearly falls
within the
statutory provisions of consumer protection legislation.
Your M6 is clearly not of 'merchantable' quality and you should  demand
immediate replacement or a refund. Guarantee cards are actually  irrelevant.