Subject: [Leica] partial roll.
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:21:25 -0700

My M6 is new to me, had an M3 before. There are times when I rewind a
partially used roll of film, and my question concerns advancing that
roll when I re-insert it. The new, for me, lens cap, how light proof
is it? I looked through the lens from the rear, pointed at a strong
light with cap on, it seems no light was getting through. Is the
collected wisdom here that I can advance my film to the last used
frame relying on the film cap not to admit light or should I take
greater precautions on covering the lens during this process?
Michael

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] partial roll.)
Reply from "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com> (Re: [Leica] partial roll.)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] partial roll.)