Subject: Re: [Leica] My Leica...Bad Experience!
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:12:15 +0800

Justin,

Mr. Horst Braun has retired.  You may like to contact Mr. Ludwig Wildenauer
instead at:

Ludwig Wildenauer
Division Manager Customer Service
Leica Camera AG
phone:     +49 (6442) 208 712
Fax:         +49 (6442) 208 339
email:    ludwig.wildenauer@leica-camera.com

Failing that, you may like to send a fax to Mr. Hans-Peter Cohn, Chairman of
Leica AG, at:

+49 (6442) 208 333

This is his personal fax number.

Hope this helps.