Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:57:42 +0100

Eric,

Even though I criticized your PAWs, I must rise to your defense here...You
should ignore the "private feedback" you mention below and continue to post
whatever you wish. As others have pointed out, this is not a competition, and
there are no subject matter guidelines except those set by decency and common
sense. I have several shots of family members on my PAW pages, since for me the
PAW is a record of my life and obviously my family plays a big part in that. I
do attempt to make them interesting to a wider audience, of course. But as I
said to you yesterday, at the end of the day you have to please yourself before
you please others.

So please ignore the bad advice you have been given and keep posting.

Nathan

Eric wrote:

>  I've gotten private feedback that
> says the LUG isn't the place for my family pictures.  Rocks and trees and
> strangers are welcomed, but not family.  Unless the family pictures are
> interspersed with rocks and trees and strangers.  I'm being rude to use the
> PAW as I have been.  This comes from somebody whose opinion I respect a lot.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch